CATERPILLAR BEARING BALL 8H4320 NEW
Available in USA Warehouse
8h4320 - caterpillar
Ball Bearings reduce friction and provide protection between mating parts. They are specifically designed for high speed, low load applications with little to no side thrust.
Caterpillar spends significant amounts of time and money on research and development to ensure every Cat bearing meets specific design and application requirements. Many incorporate one or more special features not found in industry standard bearings. The net result is a reduction in the number of repairs required, along with reduced downtime and operating costs.
Cat bearings are built specific to their application to ensure all drive train parts work and wear together as a system.
|Applications suitable (detailed)||
We accept the following payment methods:
- Bank transfer
- Postal, courier service.
- Professionally packed and sealed.
- We do not accept returned parts that have been used or installed.
- If the part doesn’t fit as described, you can return it and we will refund it.
- If nothing is wrong with the part or description, we don’t refund.
- Please check your part number.
- Make sure you have read our sales conditions.
- We request payment before shipment.
- If the parts are original/genuine, it will be described in the advertisement. If not, it will be replacement parts.
- Please contact us if you don’t have part numbers.
- We are here to help. Please let us know if there is any problem.
- We ship worldwide. Let us know your address and we will quote you accordingly.
- You can contact us at +32 11 62 24 94 (Europe).
- You can contact us at +1 954 463 4100 (USA).
- Check our company details on Google Maps or at the bottom of this page. Locations in Europe and USA!
- Sales tax will be added for customers in Florida.
- Big quantity orders get a discount. Ask our sales team!
- We have been in business for more than 40 years!
- Please check our Terms and Conditions.