CATERPILLAR LOCK WASHER 2H3920 NEW
Description: fastener parts are designed for specific applications based on size, strength, clamp load, and past performance. This is information other manufacturers do not have. They are selected to last until rebuild or the life of the machine. While it may seem as though non-Cat hardware and fasteners are suitable for your machine, no other company knows your equipment like we do.These screws can create their own threads. The plastic thread forming have threads shaped to not crack a plastic boss. There are several types of metal thread forming, from screws intended for sheet metal to ones capably of making threads in structural steel. Attributes: •Cat Fasteners are manufactured to precise specifications and are built for durability, reliability, productivity •Strength & Quality – Fasteners meet or exceed ISO, ASTM, ASME & SAE requirements.•Cat bolts, nuts, and washers are designed to work together as a system for maximum clamping force.•Coatings that meet special requirements for different applications (RoHS compliant).Applications: Cat bolts and the matching hardened washers and nuts form a performance based system which produces consistently high clamp loads. You can trust Cat Fasteners to help you build it, maintain it, or fix it - for most machine and workshop applications throughout the world.
We accept the following payment methods:
- Bank transfer
- Postal, courier service.
- Professionally packed and sealed.
- We do not accept returned parts that have been used or installed.
- If the part doesn’t fit as described, you can return it and we will refund it.
- If nothing is wrong with the part or description, we don’t refund.
- Please check your part number.
- Make sure you have read our sales conditions.
- We request payment before shipment.
- If the parts are original/genuine, it will be described in the advertisement. If not, it will be replacement parts.
- Please contact us if you don’t have part numbers.
- We are here to help. Please let us know if there is any problem.
- We ship worldwide. Let us know your address and we will quote you accordingly.
- You can contact us at +32 11 62 24 94 (Europe).
- You can contact us at +1 954 463 4100 (USA).
- Check our company details on Google Maps or at the bottom of this page. Locations in Europe and USA!
- Sales tax will be added for customers in Florida.
- Big quantity orders get a discount. Ask our sales team!
- We have been in business for more than 40 years!
- Please check our Terms and Conditions.