CATERPILLAR RING BACKUP 4T5070 NEW
Backup Rings prevent seal extrusion in high pressure applications, and may be used to protect the life of overall sealing system from pressure surges.
Backup Rings are designed in conjunction with the elastomeric seal and mating components, and contribute significantly to the life and performance of the sealing system in high pressure applications.
Backup ring dimensions are consistently held to tight tolerances to ensure they properly bridge the seal groove and the mating surface. Materials are selected for their pressure and abrasion resistance.
Backup rings may be solid or split. Split rings are used for ease of assembly.
Cat Sealing systems protect more expensive parts from leaks and contamination. Protect your investment with Genuine Cat Seals.
Backup rings are used in high pressure static and dynamic sealing applications, such as hydraulic pumps, valves and engine systems.
|Applications suitable (detailed)||
We accept the following payment methods:
- Bank transfer
- Postal, courier service.
- Professionally packed and sealed.
- We do not accept returned parts that have been used or installed.
- If the part doesn’t fit as described, you can return it and we will refund it.
- If nothing is wrong with the part or description, we don’t refund.
- Please check your part number.
- Make sure you have read our sales conditions.
- We request payment before shipment.
- If the parts are original/genuine, it will be described in the advertisement. If not, it will be replacement parts.
- Please contact us if you don’t have part numbers.
- We are here to help. Please let us know if there is any problem.
- We ship worldwide. Let us know your address and we will quote you accordingly.
- You can contact us at +32 11 62 24 94 (Europe).
- You can contact us at +1 954 463 4100 (USA).
- Check our company details on Google Maps or at the bottom of this page. Locations in Europe and USA!
- Sales tax will be added for customers in Florida.
- Big quantity orders get a discount. Ask our sales team!
- We have been in business for more than 40 years!
- Please check our Terms and Conditions.