CATERPILLAR SWITCH A 1296466 NEW
Cat limit switch assemblies are used to monitor mechanical parts and indicate whether the movement limits have been exceeded, thereby connecting or breaking an electrical connection. Designed to work in unison with the rest of your Cat components to ensure maximum potential of your equipment.
• Sealed roller switch with screw terminals
• Single pole single throw (SPST)
• Contact Position: Normally open
• Connector Type: 2-screw terminal
• Thread Size: 3/4-32
• Voltage: 10-24 VDC
• Single position (On-Momentary)
• Stainless steel roller pin and plunger shaft
• Heavy duty construction
• High precision for consistent performance
• Designed to work in unison with the rest of your Cat components to ensure maximum potential of your equipment
Consult your owner’s manual or contact your local Cat Dealer for more information. Cat components can operate in heavy-duty applications such as severe vibration, shock, extreme operating temperature ranges, thermal cycle, thermal shock, humidity, corrosion and excessive dust.
|Applications suitable (detailed)||
We accept the following payment methods:
- Bank transfer
- Postal, courier service.
- Professionally packed and sealed.
- We do not accept returned parts that have been used or installed.
- If the part doesn’t fit as described, you can return it and we will refund it.
- If nothing is wrong with the part or description, we don’t refund.
- Please check your part number.
- Make sure you have read our sales conditions.
- We request payment before shipment.
- If the parts are original/genuine, it will be described in the advertisement. If not, it will be replacement parts.
- Please contact us if you don’t have part numbers.
- We are here to help. Please let us know if there is any problem.
- We ship worldwide. Let us know your address and we will quote you accordingly.
- You can contact us at +32 11 62 24 94 (Europe).
- You can contact us at +1 954 463 4100 (USA).
- Check our company details on Google Maps or at the bottom of this page. Locations in Europe and USA!
- Sales tax will be added for customers in Florida.
- Big quantity orders get a discount. Ask our sales team!
- We have been in business for more than 40 years!
- Please check our Terms and Conditions.